Saturday 24 December 2011

Elliptical vs Treadmill

While in my local gym recently I found myself trying to decide whether to use the elliptical trainer, otherwise known as the cross trainer or the treadmill. I set about researching which is best and why. This is the ultimate elliptical vs treadmill comparison and I hope to give you all the required facts about both to help you decide which to use and why.

What is an elliptical trainer?

An elliptical trainer or cross trainer is a stationary exercise machine found in pretty much all gyms and more and more at peoples homes. They are popular as they offer a way to exercise with little to no impact on your joints.

Read more at my Squidoo Lens

Elliptical vs Treadmill

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. In my point of view Treadmill is the best one for all. For more details visit the following Link: elliptical vs treadmill

    ReplyDelete